Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sweet Nothings ...


This sweet Sunday creation was designed for a couple of fun challenges I found today out in blog land :) I used Cardvarks Stuck on You challenge which was to create a card using stickers - FUN! I love stickers and embellishments, so this was an easy peesy one for me! I used a retired Simply Scrappin' set from SU! called Sweet Nothings and another gorgeous, sparkle-y heart sticker from K & Co. The fleur-de-lis borders as well as the squares are all stickers!

The layout for this card was inspired by a challenge over at I Heart 2 Stamp by Jen Del Muro - Sketch 4 You 2 Try. What a fun layout - I {heart} the square scalloped punches!!

I hope you're all having a perfectly wonderful and happy - stampy day :)

4 comments:

colourmehappy said...

Such a pretty card, your design is so elegant :-) Thanks for playing along at Caardvarks!

Kathy said...

Love your stickers and what a wonderful design! I hope you will enter some challenges at SRM too. Best of luck :)

Amy said...

Lovely card!!

Kathlene said...

I love the symmetry of your card and the beauiful images. Thanks for sharing.