Sunday, February 28, 2010

A {Sweet} card ...



Here is another spring-inspired card for ya' all today! I designed this card especially for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #58 today over at The Sweetest Thing! I just love all the bright and vibrant colors and the layers and 3-D elements are simply yummy :) A totally fun sketch challenge and I enjoyed being able to play along with everyone today!
This is also my submission today for the weekly challenge over at Crazy 4 Challenges - create a card using at least 3 different textures. My card has cardstock, chipboard, ribbon, felt woolies plus buttons, twine, brads, rhinestones, pom-poms and glitter.
I hope you enjoy my {sweet} little creation!
Supplies: Very Vanilla, Green Galore CS, glitter, Best Wishes and More stamp set, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Green Galore & Soft Suede ink, On Board Essentials chipboard (SU!); button & twine (PTI); felt woolies (K & Co).

No comments: