Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pretty in Pink Baby Card!




I'm tickled PINK ... one of my dear friends found out last week that she is expecting a baby girl -- her first child :) I'm beyond excited for Anne and her husband Eric and can't wait to help her decorate the nursery!!!!

Here is a little congratulations card I made for the happy couple today to help celebrate their good news and joy! Isn't it so pretty, pink and sweet??!!??
This is also my take on Melissa Phillips' sweet photo challenge from last week - full of pink, vintage, buttons, twine, chipboard, lace, ribbons, glitter, flowers and LOVE!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

what a beautiful card you made.

Debbie

Sunfairy said...

Hi Deb,
Just found your gorgeous card and blog thru InspireMe and immediately fell in love. I,too, love all things vintage, especially anything in pink & girly. I have a new granddaughter and would love to scraplift a little from your lovely card to make a scrapbook cover. Can't wait to see what you create next!!