Wednesday, February 17, 2010

PDCC #16




Here's my design creation for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge! I must admit, this color combo of red, lavender and silver took me by surprise at first ... I've never thought of putting these colors together before. Now that I had a little while to play around with some goodies in these colors, the card just 'came together' so easily and pretty!

What do you think? I adore challenges, and this was a fun one. It's good to have your creative mind stretched every now and again ... keep spreading those crafty wings so to speak :)

Supplies: Real Red, Almost Amethyst CS, dazzling diamonds glitter, Real Red satin ribbon, Vintage Vogue stamp set, Very Vintage jumbo wheel, Real Red ink, Silver Shimmer Paint, silver elastic cording, rhinestone brad, word window punch (SU!); lace doilie border punch (Martha Stewart); chipboard frame (Tattered Angels); rhinestones (Melissa Frances); vintage trim (Prima); glittered sticker (K & Co); The Luxury Stack - Pearlized & Metallic DSP (DCWV).

1 comment:

Heather Jensen said...

I think it turned out great! I had a harder time with these colors to start also. I am just a pastel kinda girl. You rocked it!