Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Melissa's color challenge - Cream, White & Red




My stampy friend, Melissa Phillips, is hosting another card challenge on her blog this week. I simply adore the color combo of cream and red together ... my kitchen is cream and red and vintage and warm :) Lots of fun embellies in the inspirational picture above to work with.

Here is my take on Melissa's challenge. What do you think? Valentine's is such a wonderful time to make pretty, glittery, yummy cards. Give it a try and post a link to your card in the comments section here so I can see your projects too :)

I used a variety of goodies including papers from My Mind's Eye & Melissa Frances, tag from 7 Gypsies, ribbon & chipboard from Making Memories, buttons & twine from Papertrey Ink, cardstock and Holiday Best stamp set from Stampin' Up!.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Ohhhh so beautiful and shabby...love the glitter and sparkles with the touches of red mixed with the soft cream....beautiful!
Melis