Saturday, February 6, 2010

Love You Much - JUGS19 Challenge!!!




The weekly challenges at Just Us Girls are SO MUCH fun to play along with! I design much better when I have a challenge in front of me as opposed to flying blind ... but sometimes flying blind is fun too because it gives you much creative freedom to just let the ideas flow and see what comes out in the end :)

This is my submission for this week's JUGS challenge -- it was to follow the sketch design and use circles. Such a pretty in pink, love-y dove-y, Valentine-y card! I think this may be the 'one' that goes to my hubby ... but we have another week of card making yet before the holiday, so who knows -- I could create one that I like even better!! Stay tuned :)

Supplies:
Very Vanilla, Real Red CS, Sending Love DSP, Well Scripted stamp set, flurettes, On Board Essentials chipboard, glitter, Soft Suede ink, scallop circle punch, scallop BS die, pink & red satin ribbon (SU!); glitter bling, pink glitter alphas (Making Memories); glittered heart chipboard (Melissa Frances); button & twine (PTI).

9 comments:

Nicole said...

So pretty! I think I'll have to play along! :)

Lisa Kind said...

Oh I love it! You really rocked the sketch! I love all the red and white and the glittered heart! So pretty! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Jenny said...

Too cute! :)

Tracey Cuccia said...

Super Sweet! Great take on the sketch - love all the sparkle and bling. A perfect Valentine. Thanks so much for taking the time to play along with Just Us Girls this week!!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Very beautiful card! Love all the shimmer! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls sketch challenge!

Andrea M said...

This is GORGEOUS! The shimmer is so pretty as is the stitching and other great touches! Fantastic job!

Stampin' Pam said...

Beautiful Debbie - LOVE the patterned ribbon and the glittered heart. Thanks so much for supporting Just Us Girls and for playing along with our challenge. Hope to see you again next week.

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE all of the detail! One heart is prettier than the next and even a crocheted flower to boot! FAB card!

Terri E. said...

Bling, bling and more bling!!! Great job with the JUGS challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.