Saturday, February 20, 2010

JUGS #21 Color Challenge ...



Can you say cute? This is my submission for this week's color challenge over at Just Us Girls. I'm in a 'polka dot-y' kinda mood today!! This card was a fabulous way to use up some of those odds and ends pieces I had in my little treasure bins! Some embossed Vanilla cardstock to begin with, a couple little brads here, a couple little buttons there, some 3/4" punched circles, cute little cut cardstock layered on top of layer and top it off with some hand-stitched ruffling and dainty little bows with Rich Razzleberry polka dot grosgrain ribbon and I'm calling it done!!
What do you think? FUN card, huh?

6 comments:

Stampin' Pam said...

Well now how CUTE is this?! Very clever use of colors and a unique layout and design, too. Very fun. Nice work with our colors. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

Dana Gustafson said...

YES! Very FUN! I love your polka dots and fun treasures for this color challenge. THanks so much for playing with just us girls!

Lisa Kind said...

This is adorable! I love how you used all your scraps to make this beauty! Great way to add all the colors! Thanks for playing our JUGs challenge!

Maria Levine said...

What fun circles! Nice job with the colors and thanks so much for playing along with us this week!

Laurel said...

What a fun card. I love polka dots and this was so clever.... You would have never known these were scraps.

Karen said...

Looks like you had great fun with polkas!! Circles, spots, dots, and polkas can always make a gal smile! :>