Thursday, February 18, 2010

February Club Cards



The Easter Egg card is so precious ... just love those soft, pastel and oh-so-springy colors! I'm SOOOO ready for spring -- not a cold weather kind of gal -- happiest at the beach or lake and in the sunshine :) I used SU's new stamp set called Eggcoutrements along with the oval Big Shot die. Aren't those Easter eggs the cutest?? I used Tea Party DSP, Bashful Blue satin ribbon, the *new* swiss dot embossing folder, So Saffron button, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, BS texturz plate, large tag punch and the scalloped border punch.

The Birthday card is very cute and came together super quick! I used a paper piecing technique for the pants - stamped with another new SU set - Totally Tess. Looks like Tess is on her way to a birthday party in her pretty and colorful outfit - CUTE!! This is also my submission for the technique challenge over at ... just a little something ... this week - paper piecing!! Even though I don't like to cut very much, this was fun and the card was super easy to assemble. I used Razzleberry Lemonade DSP along with Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry and Rich Razzleberry CS, scalloped border punch, Crushed Curry polka dot ribbon and In-Color markers.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

very cute! Love those Easter eggs and that yummy blue satin ribbon!

Joanne B. said...

So cute!!