Tuesday, February 23, 2010

DELIGHT ... in challenges!


Yep ... I love a challenge. Gives me a starting point for my design! I love inspiration that sparks my creativity!! I {heart} how the background 'designer paper' was created on the base of the card using the circle flourish stamp and stamping it in rows all across the cardstock!

Here is my submission for this week's Crazy 4 Challenges sketch design ... so fun and pretty!
Enjoy :)
Supplies: (SU! - except rhinestones)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Real Red, Silver
Ink: Soft Sude, Real Red
Stamp Sets: Simple Delights, Friends 24/7
DSP: Christmas Cocoa
Accessories: glitter; flourish frame cut on my Cricut with Sentimentals cartridge.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Beautiful card! Love the bird and the background...

MimiD said...

I love this one and the Cute as a Button card--both are simple but perfect!