Wednesday, February 17, 2010

CPS #154 Challenge ...




Here is my little submission for this week's Card Positioning Systems Challenge. For my design, I decided to turn the sketch on it's side! I had the 'perfect' stamp set that I wanted to use for this card and it only worked when designed horizontally.

I love the soft (spring-y) colors! I *heart* the sentiment and stamp set!!!!! I REALLY DO LOVE chocolate, shopping and new shoes (what girl doesn't, right?)!

Enjoy :)

Supplies: Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Almost Amethyst CS, Soft Suede ink, dazzling diamonds glitter, Regal Rose grosgrain ribbon (SU!); die cut papers (K & Co); button, twine (PTI); rhinestones (Darice).

2 comments:

Heather Jensen said...

Very cute! My last one would need to say Crafting. :D I am not a big shoe girl. I do love dark chocolate!

Linda Beeson said...

I like the way you turned the CPS sketch and what a great job using it.