Friday, February 5, 2010

Clean & Simple Challenge ...


Well, this one was difficult for me. What, you say??? It's a 'simple' challenge, how could that be difficult??? Well, those that know me well know that I'm a shabby and vintage lover, so that means the more layers and embellies piled high on the card, the better!!!!!!! A card does not look 'done' to me if it has any blank space left in it *giggle*!
I had just a few mintues this afternoon to play in my design room, so I decided to give the Clean & Simple blog's challenge a try. I had to literally hold myself back from continuing to add things to this card ... that white blank space was just calling my name! In the end, I think the card came out elegant and classy with just the right amount of 'Debbie Bling' added to give it my own personal touch :)
What do you think? I encourage you to play along with this challenge and see what kind of a clean and simple creation you can come up with. Leave me a comment with a link to your card so I can see all your yummy designs!!!!!
Listed in my Etsy shop!
Recipe:
Designer Paper: Webster's Pages
Cardstock - white (PTI), Creamy Caramel (SU!)
Stamps - Whimsical Words, Vintage Vogue (SU!)
Ink - Pretty in Pink, Always Artichoke, Creamy Caramel (SU!)
Accessories: white satin ribbon, dazzling diamonds glitter (SU!); lace doilie punch (Martha Stewart); pearls (Melissa Frances).

6 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

Veryyyy pretty!! I drooled over that very MS border punch the other day and am kicking myself for not buying it.....lol. YOu did a beautiful job!

Nicole said...

So pretty! Clean and Simple with the perfect touch of Debbie! :)

Natasha said...

So pretty! Love that border on here!

Heather P. said...

LOL, I know what you mean... Sometimes white space is just begging to be filled in! :) Your card turned out just right! Awesome job!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

So pretty!

Rebecca said...

This is so pretty...