Wednesday, February 3, 2010

BIG NEWS DAY IS HERE!!!










Thanks so much for all your patience while waiting for my *BIG NEWS* announcement! I know many of you have been wondering, so without futher ado, here you go!!!

I am *delighted* to share with you my first ever GUEST DESIGNER SPOT for MAKING MEMORIES :) One of the wonderful gals over at Making Memories saw some of my work and liked it, so she contacted me and asked if I'd be willing to design something just for Making Memories in a Valentine's Day theme while using some of their existing and some of their older lines in a new and fun way!
I am completly honored to have been asked to design some projects for the Making Memories company ... their products are simply delicious!!!

I love a challenge, so this was right up my alley!!! I set to work digging out all my MM goodies and made a run to the store to pick up a few new toys to play with too!!! What FUN I had!!!

I had an 8-page heart shaped chipboard album from Stampin' Up! sitting on my design desk, so it was a very easy concept to materialize. I designed two complete 4-page albums using many, many beautiful products from MM ... lots of bling with glittered chipboard, rhinestones, 3-D stickers, gorgeous papers, trims, alphas, brads & buttons.

I'm posting pics of the two albums I submitted for this call here and will be listing them in my Etsy store very soon ... so please watch for the announcement!

Thanks to all of you who so patiently awaited the announcement of this awesome design challenge for me! I hope the projects were worth the wait! Please click on the link above to visit the Making Memories site where these projects are showcased and leave a comment on their blog if you enjoyed and were inspired to make a fun Valentine's Day project of your own using some of the great MM products out there!
Thanks for visiting ... have a wonderful stampy day :)

6 comments:

MimiD said...

Girl you just keep cranking out these beautiful projects! I love looking at them. And congratulations on being selected by MM! I'll bet someday I'll be saying "I knew here when all she did was sell Tastefully Simple!"
Martha

foxyscrapr said...

Congrats on your win!

Tanya said...

So beautiful albums!

Heather Jensen said...

You go girl! Look at you. I LOVE Making Memories. They have got to be one of my most favorite companies. Thier stuff is so feminine.

Joan said...

Debbie,
Just WOW! This is fantastic!
Joan

carina said...

oooh, your album is just amazing! I love it!