Saturday, February 6, 2010

Beautiful Wedding Wishes




Simply stunning ... in my opinion! This was tons of fun to make -- lots of vintage trims and embellies. The tone-on-tone color scheme is just beautiful, elegant and classy! I designed and created this card for a challenge over at the Caardvarks blog!!

Supplies: Vintage Cream CS, vintage button (PTI); Soft Suede CS, Well Scripted stamp set, Soft Suede ink, Bridesmaid Bridal DSP, On Board chipboard heart, dazzling diamonds glitter (SU!); vintage trim (Webster's Pages); pearls (Melissa Frances); trinket pin (Maya Road); paper flowers and leaves (Prima); Gold Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels); miscellaneous ribbons, crocheted flurettes, paper bridal flower and paper doilie from my craft baskets.
*Scalloped oval cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities die.

9 comments:

Amy said...

So very beautiful!! I love the embellishements you used.

Heather Jensen said...

This wedding card is just lovely. I am sure they will love it. I am in love with the vintage shabby chic look myself. My whole house is got a touch of it. :D As much as I sneak in without my husband realizing it is taking over. haha!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Wow, this is wonderful! I love the vintage feel!

Aussieleigh said...

Love your card - very shabby chic!

Mabel said...

Super elegant!!! love the soft colors and embellishments

dustypenny said...

Such a lovely wedding card! Great job!

Sharon said...

Simply Stunning - your right! this card is just so gorgeous. I love all the little details. I think you can have the most basic card, but without the little finishing touches, it looks 'lost' (something missing). thanks so much for sharing such a wonderfully beautiful card.

Julie Ranae said...

BEAUTIFUL wedding card...stunning!

Hope you will come play The Play Date Cafe Challenge with us!

Jingle said...

This is quite lovely!