Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Be Mine




Love is in the air! Valentine's Day is one of my most favorite of all the holidays -- I love eveything about it from the chocolate and roses to the vintage images, cards, sweet gifts and the warm and love-y feeling it gives me when I think about it all!!!

This is my submission for this week's 2 Sketches 4 You challenge! I enjoyed making this card with it's lovely layers and delicious embellishments. It's full of glitter and bling and all that I *heart* ...

Listed in my Etsy shop!
Enjoy :)

Supplies: Very Vanilla CS, gold shimmer paint, Holiday Best stamp set, Tiny Tags stamp set, scallop oval punch, Soft Suede ink, tea stained twill tape (SU!); DSP (Melissa Frances, Fancy Pants), embossing folder and die (Cuttlebug); pearls (Melissa Frances); bronze Perfect Pearls (Ranger); bronze glitter (Martha Stewart), gold glimmer mist (Tattered Angels), buttons & twine (PTI), paper doilie.

4 comments:

mom2christopher said...

Lovely shabby chic design! Thanks for playing! :) Kathy

Kazan Clark said...

lovely interpretation of the sketch :) I am a huge fan of shabby and vintage and your card has them both :) Thanks for sharing

Cheryl Nelson said...

absolutely gorgeous!

Audrey Pettit said...

pure vintage cuteness!