Friday, February 19, 2010

Artful ...




Hi everyone and hope you're having a good, scrappy Friday!! My hubby is on his way back from Barcelona, Spain right now - just heard from him in NY, so at least he's state side again! He's been gone overseas or on the west coast weekly for 5 out of the last 6 weeks ... now you see why I've had so much free time to stamp *giggle*!!!

I thought I'd get a few hours of stamp time in this afternoon before he gets back. He'll no doubt want to chat and I'll have a ton of laundry to do ... grrrrr ... ugh!

This sweet creation was inspired by my sweet, scrappy friend, Melissa Phillip's, color inspiration challenge this week. Meeeee tooo, Melissa, I love this color combo as well - one of my favorites! I was also inspired by this photo on the Pebbles, Inc. blog with very similar colors and sytles!! It is my submission for the current challenge over at Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge - Dazzle Us ... and I hope it does!!
Such a fun card to make and I think it came out very sweet. I used my Cricut to cut the teacup with the 'A Child's Year' cartridge.
Supplies: DSP (Webster's Pages); Bermuda Bay CS & ink, word window punch, modern label punch, dazzling diamonds glitter, Vanilla taffeta ribbon (SU!); Vintage Cream CS, Tea For Two stamp set, Vintage buttons, twine (PTI); Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels); paper flowers (Prima); trinket pin (Maya Road).

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Adorable....love the tea cup and the sweet, creative extras on this that make the card so unique....wonderful job.
Thanks for playing along.
Melis

Juanita said...

Sweet card, love the color combo too and the way you have the tag hanging from the button. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.