Wednesday, January 13, 2010

WOW - TIME FOR SOME BLOG CANDY AGAIN!

It's hard to believe that just 15 months since beginning this sweet and fun little blog of mine, today it hit more than 10,000 visits to the site - WOW!!

I think a party is in order!!! I thought for a while on what would be the BEST way to party with all my wonderful blog friends from across the miles, and then it came to me ... I think by offering some treats :) YIPPIEE!!

I really appreciate all your visits and comments! They mean the world to me ... as you know, I love, love, love my paper crafting!!

Leave me a comment here and tell me what your favorite thing to do with paper is ... cards, alterable items or scrapbooking. Then let me know what you like best about my blog as well. Any suggestions on how to make it better will be greatly appreciated too :)

Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful stampy day :)

PS - we'll hold the blog contest open for one week and the winner will be announced next Friday, the 15th!

4 comments:

pattyo said...

I am somewhat new to paper crafting. I make mostly cards but have recently started making LOs. I love all the bling! Love your cards especially the one you recently made with the hot chocolate packet.

Sharon said...

This is my first day visiting your blog. And wow! Your cards are beautiful! I love the layers, the vintage images, the attention to detail!
I am not sure as how to improve your blog. LOVE IT!
I love paper crafting. So much, I generally wake up early in the morning, so I have a chance to paper craft before I go to work. And there are some evenings, that I am paper crafting after dinner, too!
I love to make cards, scrapbook, and to make little books for my granddaughter about her.
Thank you for sharing!

sewingseeds4U said...

Just stumbled on your blog from Melissa Phillips. Right now it's all about books. I love to mix paper and fabric and of course all the doo dads that go with it.

Kathy W said...

I primarily make cards, although I enjoyed making Christmas tags and have experimented altering a few items. Someday I would like to try altering one of the paper mache houses I've seen, but I can't figure out where people are getting them from. I love to check into your blog and see your vintage cards. Thanks for such great inspiration!