Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sweet Sugar Cottage




Oh my ... I know I say this every time I finish a project, but WOW! This HAS to be one of my all-time favorites :) I just love everything about it ... from it's pink polka dot roof and aqua blue gutters, to it's glittered and curtained windows and crushed silk ribbon bows acting as finials atop the roof. All I can say is -... YUM-O! The pics do not even do it justice -- simply delicious in real life!!!

Enjoy ... xoxoxoxo

Supplies: DSP (Basic Grey, Fancy Pants, Amy Butler); paper mache house & chipboard accents (Maya Road); buttons, twine (PTI); vintage trims (Webster's Pages); pearls, keyhole (Melissa Frances); flowers (Prima); regal glimmer chips(Tattered Angels); satin & velvet flowers (Offray); Pretty in Pink CS, glitter (SU!).

No comments: