Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Say Sugar ...





When I found this *sweet* little vintage image, I just had to make a really special card with it! I found the perfect stamp sentiment to coorinate with it ... added a few embellies and bling and wha la -- CUTENESS personified!!! I love how the pink glitter dome stickers coordinate with the pink polka dots in the Melissa Frances and My Minds Eye DSP! How adorable is that cutie pie bear??!!

This is also my submission for this week's sketch challenge over at 2 Sketches 4 You! Click on over to view Laura's sketch and play along ... it's so much fun :) Link back here in the comments so I can see your creation!!

Recipe:
Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red (SU!)
DSP - Melissa Frances & My Minds Eye
Stamp Set: Crazy For Cupcakes (SU!)
Ink - Riding Hood Red, Soft Suede (SU!)
Embellishments: vintage image, paper doilie, Tattered Rose Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels), die cuts (K & Co), Glitter Dome Stickers (Mark Richards), Very Vanilla tafetta ribbon (SU!).

7 comments:

Shanna said...

So stinkin' cute~! Love the vintagey feel! Thanks for playing along!

TesaB said...

Aaaww! This is sooooo cute!!!

mom2christopher said...

Too sweet! Love the vintage look! :) Kathy

Laura Davis said...

Adorable! Reminds me of when I was little :)
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Cheryl Nelson said...

So darling! love the vintage image!

Lea L. said...

What a sweet vintage image...love it! Great job with Laura's sketch!


♥Lea

Giselle said...

Sooooo adorable..!