Monday, January 25, 2010

The Promise





This sweet little card just melts my heart! Isn't that vintage image simply adorable? Just love those little, chubby, Victorian children!
This is my submission for this week's 2 Sketches 4 You card challenge.
I hope you're having a wonderful, stampy day - xoxoxoxoxo!
Recipe: Very Vanilla, Blush Blossom CS, tea stained twill, Soft Suede ink, glitter, heart border punch (SU!); Vintage Valentine DSP (Fancy Pants); chipboard heart (Melissa Frances); button & twine (PTI); sentiment sticker (K & Co).

6 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Stunning! I love the vintage look :) Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

mom2christopher said...

Wow! This is soooooo sweet! Love the vintage image and the glitter! Very cute! Thanks for playing at 2S4y! :) Kathy

marianne-g said...

That vintage images is the sweetest. Love the soft colors.

Cheryl Nelson said...

ohhhhhh this is just as sweet as can be!! I adore that vintage image!!

Tanya said...

Oooo, I love vintage! Such a sweet card!

Betsy V said...

These are so pretty Debbie! I love what you did with that Fancy Pants line...those vintage images are just the cutest!! :-)