Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Etsy Shop is NOW OPEN!!!





Okay, so I'm a little slow on the draw! I created my Etsy account back in October and just posted items for sale in it today :) It's been a really, really busy couple of months and I'm so glad things are slowing down *a bit*!

So today's first item post is the cutest little Pretty Little Pocket! I spent last night going through all my buckets and bins of cherished treasures and putting together these sweet little pockets full of love!

Each pocket contains 60 ITEMS ... everything from buttons, ribbons, lace & trims, to hardware, brads, flowers, glitter, cardstock, designer paper strips and punched border strips. All these delicious goodies are packaged in an embossed glassine bag that is adorably wrapped with more ribbon and topped off with a tag and button tied on with twine.

Perfect for card makers, scrapbookers and paper crafters alike! Get them while they last ... only six in the shop :) Thanks for visiting and being among the very first customers in my shop!

Stay tuned for more goodies in the shop coming soon!

ENJOY!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Congratulations! I wish you much success with it!