Sunday, January 3, 2010

JUGS Sketch Challenge #14 ...





A two-fer today! Here is my take on the Just Us Girls sketch challenge this week - that vintage image is so darling, isn't it??!!

I also got to play with some new goodies I ordered just before the holidays. The box arrived a few days before Christmas and today is my first chance to open and have a look-see! LOVE those vintage trims from Webster's and pretty papers from Melissa Frances!!

Supplies: Very Vanilla, Real Red CS, dazzling diamonds glitter, Real Red ink, *NEW* With All My Heart clear stamps, corner round punch (SU!); vintage trim (Webster's Pages); flower and leaves (Prima); trinket pin (Maya Road); vintage buttons, button twine (PTI), DSP, glittered heart chipboard, pearls (Melissa Frances).

Now your turn, hop on over to JUGS to read all the details and have fun playing along!! I can't wait to see your creations :)

6 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

This truly is DARLING! Love the images and the lace and all the details! FAB!

chelemom said...

Soooooo cute!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Awe! What sweet creations! I love the vintagey look! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls sketch challenge! I hope you can join us Saturday for an all new challenge!

Gabby said...

This is too cute! I'm loving the vintagey look!

Thanks for playing with the JUGs sketch challenge! Hope to see you next week!

Gabby~guest DT

Lisa Kind said...

Love the vintage feel of this card! Lovely image! This is such a beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing our JUGs challenge and we hope to see you again soon!

Alicia said...

Love, love your card. I love vintage and don't use that style enough! Thanks for playing along!