Monday, January 11, 2010

January Club Project #1





The *new* Sending Love Specialty Designer papers from SU! are SO BEAUTIFUL I could almost eat them! Hold on to your hats gals ... they are GLITTERED! Yep, you heard me right ... each sheet of paper has glittered elements on it ---- ooooohhhhhhh, YUM!!! Love me some glitter!! One of my all time favorites with SU! for sure!
Supplies (all Stampin' Up!):
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Real Red
Stamp Set: Vintage Vogue, Very Vintage jumbo wheel
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Read Red, Soft Suede
DSP: Sending Love
Accessories: Pretty in Pink Corduroy Buttons, Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslits Die, Scallop Trim Border punch.
*Cream Vintage Button (PTI).

2 comments:

europeanexpress said...

Debbie,
I really love this card! It is so beautiful! Great job! Mary Sue

Nicole said...

Great card! That DSP is one of my all time favs as well, and I haven't even seen it in person yet!