Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's STILL Cold Outside!





The weather man keeps promising that a 'warm up' is coming. Yesterday on the news, they reported 17 days in a row of sub-normal temps here in NC - UGH! I can't stand the cold ... I'm a warm weather, fun in the sun, beachy girl for sure!!!

So, with that said, I thought I'd share a few friends of mine scattered around my house. If it has to be this cold outside, I guess I can enjoy my snow buddy friends for a while longer :)

The top photo is the newest edition to my ever-growing snowman collection. These cute little Victorian themed snow people were purchased at Home Goods back in November and I just love them to pieces ... so cute :)

The middle photo is one of the favorites in my collection -- the 'melting snowman'! How clever is that little fellow???

The last photo is a family of snow people I made many moons ago when I was sewing 'for a living'! They are so cute, pudgey and fun :) They represent my hubby, myself, and my two sons ... see the little guy in the pocket of the smallest snowman???
Have a warm and happy day :)

2 comments:

pattyo said...

As a fellow snowpeople collector, love these--especially the melting snowman. Never saw one like that! Love the handmade set, also.

Amy said...

I love collection snowmen, too. You have some lovely ones in your collection. Thanks for sharing!!