Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Melissa's Photo Challenge






I LOVE a challenge! One of my favorite paper crafters, Melissa Phillips, is hosting a photo color challenge over at her blog this week! I love Melissa's vintage and shabby style -- everything I adore so much :)

For this challenge, I decided to make a set of 4 of my own vintage cards to submit for Melissa's challenge. It was so much fun digging into my bins, baskets and canister of delicious embellishments to find 'just the right' ones to adorne these beautiful cards.

I just got an order delivered the other day with some Webster's Pages papers, trims and embellies, so this was the perfect opportunity to get them out and have some fun play time in the studio!

Supplies: Very Vanilla, Blush Blossom, Rich Razzleberry CS, Tiny Tags/With All My Heart stamp sets, glitter, Vanilla satin ribbon, Soft Suede ink, scalloped border punch (SU!); designer papers, journaling cards, trims (Webster's Pages); regal glimmer chips, framed fonts alpha chips, various colors of glimmer mist (Tattered Angels); buttons (PTI); paper flowers, trims (Prima); brad (K & Co); mica flakes (Martha Stewart); pearls (Melissa Frances); sheet music (Heartwarming Vintage); trinket pins (Maya Road); vintage images.
What do ya' think?

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my! What a sweet treat for my eyes...these are each little treasures of shabby goodness...LOVE your take on the challenge...beautiful work!
Thanks for playing along.
Melis

Cherry's Jubilee said...

Very sweet! You love making cards as much as I do! cherry

Audrey Pettit said...

these are just beautiful! Love the soft and vintage feel to them, and am particularly happy to see all the Webster's Pages goodies you've used. Always love to see some Webster's in action!