Saturday, January 30, 2010

Family Banner





I couldn't let the day go by without a post and a little peek at today's project! This sweet, little Victorian and shabby banner is scrumptious!!! I'm simply in love with the soft colors, vintage trims, beautiful papers, vintage accents, embellishments, bling and glitter :)

This yummy creation has found a precious home in my design room so I can enjoy it daily and remind me of what is important in life ... my family! I'm so thankful for my hubby and two wonderful sons. We are blessed!
The gals at Just Us Girls have issued a challenge this week to make a banner, so here is my submission.
ENJOY :)
Supplies: Postcards From Paris papers, vintage trims (Webster's Pages); paper flowers and trims (Prima); framed fonts alpha chips, blue and pink glimmer mist (Tattered Angels); glittered chipboard, rhinestones (Melissa Frances); very vanilla satin ribbon (SU!); satin flowers (Offray); buttons (PTI); chipboard bases (Maya Road).

10 comments:

Lauren (mytime) said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Look at all the fancy detail and embellisments. This is breathtaking! Someone is going to be very lucky!

Dana Gustafson said...

THis is absolutely stunning Debbie! I adore all of your embellies and fancy trims and that set of tatterd angels frame/alpha combo is my favorite. Thanks so much for playing with Just Us GIrls this week.

Kristin Bueter said...

WOW! Love the shabby chic look you achieved with your sweet Family banner! This is absolutely beautiful with all of the perfect little embellishments. Thank you for being the first submission to actually follow the JUGS guidelines today! This is just gorgeous!!

Heather Jensen said...

This is beautiful. I love the tags used for the banner. Great colors too.

Stampin' Pam said...

Debbie this is just stunning! What a fabulous creation with all of the variety of papers, lace, glitter, and assorted elements! Totally wonderful. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls for a wildcard week!

Maria Levine said...

This is beautiful! LOVE the vintage style and the colors. And my look at all those embellishments! Awesome job! Thanks for playing along!

Rosie said...

Oh I can SEE how much fun you had making this! Lovely work, so pretty.

Kathryn B said...

This is so shabby chic Debbie! Beautiful!

Lisa Kind said...

Debbie, this is gorgeous! All the work that went into it is amazing! Love all the trims and embellishments! Just lovely! Thanks for playing our JUGs challenge and congrats on being chosen for last week's challenge!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

WOW Debbie! I just love the Vintage style of your banner! Melissa Frances is one of my favorite designers! You really did an awesome job showcasing this! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls - Hope to see you next Saturday for an all new challenge!