Friday, January 29, 2010

CHIC OF THE WEEK @ JUGS - Darling Valentine Dwelling!

YIPPIEE!!!!! How COOL is this? The sweet, little Valentine House I made this past week and submitted to the JUGS gals for their challenge was picked as #1 and I earned the CHIC OF THE WEEK button you see here. WOWOWOWOWOW!! I'm beyond excited. Those who know me well know that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Lauren Meader's templates, so this was a very easy peesy challenge for me to complete!

I just found out that I also earned a $25 gift certificate to spend in Lauren's *new* store - My Time Made Easy - could this day get any better???!!!???!!!!???

ENJOY these pics :)









How ADORABLE is this little Valentine's Day themed house? It's one of Lauren Meader's templates - 'Homemade'. I'm just in love with this sweet creation ... wouldn't it make a darling gift for someone special this Valentine's Day filled with chocolates or cookies??!!

This is my submission for the challenge over at JUGS this week - create a project using one of Lauren's templates. What do ya' think??

I'm a Lauren Meader template junkie -- I've made just about every single one that she's designed since back in the fall of 2008 :) Just love 'em!!!

Recipe: Blush Blossom CS, Soft Suede ink, *new* scallop border punch, scalloped edge punch (SU!); Vintage Valentine DSP (Fancy Pants); glittered chipboard heart, pearls (Melissa Frances); buttons, twine (PTI); pink glittered chipboard (Pebbles), gingham ribbon (Making Memories); paper lace doilie, pink satin flower.

7 comments:

Angelwood said...

That is sooooo cute! Wonderful job on your V-house! hugs, Angela

Maria Levine said...

This is fabulous!! LOVE the colors and papers! So perfect! Wonderful job and thanks so much for playing along with us!

june lanum said...

Love your work there were some things on your etsy that I wanted to purchase but can't get on, it keeps saying that my e-mail address is already used. Is there any way I can purchase from you? Thanks

Debbie said...

June ... SURE! Contact me via my e-mail address that is on the left sidebar and we can work it out that way :)

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE this! So much detail! Lauren's templates are so inspiring!

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness this is gorgeous! You did a fabulous job!

Heather Jensen said...

Congrats on your template winning at JUGS. It is just fabulous. I am noe following you. Love your shabby vintage style.