Tuesday, January 19, 2010

COMING SOON ...

Hip, hip hooray! Such FUN news ... I'm excited to announce that I will begin teaching paper crafting classes at the *new* AC Moore store in Apex, NC beginning in February :)

I'm working on the very first project that will be offered as we speak. Just a little hint, it's a shabby, vintage, beautiful, 6 page, double sided chipboard album -- suitable for giving or keeping! It would make a wonderful Mother's Day, birthday, shower, wedding, anniversary or 'just because' present to give to someone you love ... OR, you can fill it with great photos of your own that make you smile and keep it as a treaured keepsake! Would make a wonderful brag book too!!

I'll be posting info soon about dates this class will be offered and all the details, so stay tuned!! I'd be honored for you to be among one of the very first participants at this fun and new adventure I'll be embarking on!!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Yeah for you!!! So happy for your new venture. Can't wait to see your creations!