Tuesday, January 26, 2010

COMING SOON TO ETSY SHOP ...

Okay, so I just have to bite the bullett and do it! I am someone who makes a card and holds onto it for-EVER! Every single sweet lovely I create becomes my new 'favorite' and I have to keep it for all eternity. The pile of completed projects and cards is about a mile high and I've come to the realization that I must begin to part with some of these pretties!

Stay tuned in the next day or so for brand new postings in my Etsy shop of some beloved cards and projects that I feel I must part with to make room for new creations!!

Some of these will be old favorites and some may be brand new creations just posted recently.

If there is anything that you see on my blog that you're interested in, please contact me via e-mail and if I can reproduce it for you, I'd be happy to :)

I appreciate your time and thanks for stopping by the shop ... have fun and enjoy browsing!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I just found your blog from your etsy shop! Your cards are beautiful. I'm a big fan of PTI and others. I don't have much time to make cards but I do enjoy it when I'm able.