Wednesday, January 13, 2010

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING SOON!!!

Sssshhhh ... can you keep a secret??? I hardly can! I have some *BIG* news to announce, but I can't do it quite yet! It's one of the biggest things that's happened to me to date in my paper crafting 'career' and it's going to be so much fun. I'm very excited ... can you tell?????

All I can let you know right now is that it involves a major paper crafting company in the industry. It's very exciting and so fun! It'll involve a Valentine's Day themed project. The announcement will be made sometime shortly after 2/1.

Are you curious?????? STAY TUNED TO MY BLOG TO FIND OUT ALL THE DETAILS :)

Until then, happy stamping!!!

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

Sounds exciting...I hope it is with a company that lends itself to your vintage style.