Thursday, December 31, 2009

Wintery Vintage Cottage!




OMG ... adorable doesn't hardly cover this sweet little cottage! This was my New Year's Eve project to keep me busy while waiting for midnight to roll around :)

This template from Lauren Meader and stamp set from PTI has been on my 'to do' list for weeks, but I was waiting until I had some uninterrupted time to play with these goodies!!

This little pink cottage is made from everything that I absolutely adore! It's very girly, soft and sweet! I purposefully did not use holiday colors as I plan to disply this in my formal Victorian dining room all winter long. Wouldn't a whole village of these little houses all decorated differently be simply darling???
Just Us Girls is sponsoring a challenge this week - make a project using a template. This will be my submission for the challenge!
Supplies: cardstock - Blush Blossom (SU), Vintage Cream (PTI), The Glitter Sweet Stack (DCWV), vintage sheet music (Heartwarming Vintage); My Timeless Template - Homemade (PTI); stamp set - Homemade (PTI); lace and trims (Webster's Pages); vintage embellishments and cream pearls (Melissa Frances); pink rhinestones (Basic Grey); buttons - Blush and Vintage Cream (PTI); pine bough punch (Martha Stewart); Very Vanilla 5/8" grosgrain ribbon & dazzling diamonds glitter (SU); Mica Flakes.
You just have to give this sweet cottage a try. When you make yours, please link back so I can see your creations!
Have Fun and Happy New Year to you ALL :)

6 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

This is just beautiful!

Sue Lelli said...

Happy New Year! What a great project to ring in the new year with. Stunning project!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Wow! This Cottage looks like it belongs in a storybook Winter Wonderland scene! Simple gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with Just Us Girls - I hope you return Saturday for a fun sketch challenge!

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh mny goodness this is beyond AMAZING! Love all the details and elements you added to your house! Thank you for sharing it with me

Stahl Family said...

So Beautiful. I have the pattern and stamp set as well, hope to get a few made!!!! Thanks for sharing with us!
Amy
Frost it Pink

Dana Gustafson said...

Oh my word! THis is stunning and amazing! This is a family holiday heirloom for sure. I am so glad you shared this for the Just Us Girls template Challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us.