Thursday, December 17, 2009

December Club Card!


How cute is this little creation??? This is one of the projects the gals made at the December club this month! It was super easy peesy and such a quick and pretty card. There's lots of shimmer using SU's Gold Shimmer Paint (added to a sprayer bottle with alcohol) and Tattered Angels Gold Glimmer Mist too! I antiquied the edges using SU's Soft Suede and a sponge. The cuff is a paper doilie I shimmerd with Gold and then I cut out 2 snowflakes from one of the Big Shot dies -- one I glittered (yum) and one I spritzed with Gold Shimmer Paint. I tied them together with a button and gold elastic cord and then tied some yummy ribbon around the whole mitten.
Super warm and snuggly card ... I hear we're in for a bit of cold weather and perhaps *SNOW* in the next couple of days, so this card is perfect to send out this week! We NEVER get snow in Raleigh, NC!!!
Enjoy :)

No comments: