Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Cookie Party Invitation!


Each year one of my favorite things to do is host a brunch and holiday cookie exchange! To me, it symbolizes the official kick off to Christmas and holiday week! My family *LOVES* all the different cookies, candies and treats we have in the house during the holidays from the exchange and it allows me to save some time ... instead of spending hours and hours in the kitchen making several different kinds of cookies, I make one batch and end up with 12 or so different kinds! It's so fun and I can't wait until next Saturday to see what this year's event will yield as far as treats goes!!!
This is the invitation all the confirmed guests for this year's event received from me. I made it with my new Cricut and it was easy peesy!! The back has all the when and where info. One of my friends loved it so much, she added it to her Christmas tree as an ornament! So cool! These would make cute package ties or tags too!
I hope you're all having fun with all your holiday preparations and festivities :)

No comments: