Monday, November 2, 2009

You and Me ... 2 Sketches 4 U challenge!





Here is my take on this week's 2 Sketches 4 You weekly sketch challenge! I've had this adorable, vintage image sitting on my desk for a while and was waiting for the perfect opportunity to use it! It reminds me of me and my little toy poodle, Hershey ... we're BEST FRIENDS :) She was under the weather today, I think she ate something last night that didn't agree with her, so I spent a lot of the day today cuddling with her and nursing her back to health. She's doing MUCH better tonight, thankfully! I think mommy and puppy *both* enjoyed all the TLC time :)

Recipe:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Regal Rose (SU!), Bella Boutique (DCWV), Melissa Frances
Ink: Basic Black (for antiquing edges)
Accessories: Vintage button (PTI), lace trim (Webster's Pages), Vintage Pearls Trinket Pin (Maya Road), Scrapbook Basics black glitter foam alpha stickers (Making Memories), Pop-Out Glitter Accents (Melissa Frances), dimensionals (SU!), paper doilie, Gold & Pink Bubblegum Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels).

2 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Awwwww this is such a cute card, I love that sweet vintage image!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Cheryl Nelson said...

perfectly delightful!!!