Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Vintage NOEL!





I just love the holidays and especially Christmas! I'll be starting to pull out and put up some of the eight trees that adorn the rooms in my home next week! Typically, by the end of Thanksgiving weekend, I have everything up, lit and festive looking so then I can sit back, relax and enjoy the month of December ... hosting parties and cookie exchanges and going to visit friends and enjoying the season :)

Here is another sweet little creation that came out of my craft room today. It was a lazy and mostly unproductive Veteran's Day here - my youngest son was home from school and had his girlfriend over for the afternoon, so I spent it making a big pot of warm, yummy chili and parmesan biscuits for us all to feast on and stay warm and dry in the house while the tropical storm was raging outside our windows. So nice to stay in and do 'nothing'. Well, you know what I mean, I *never* 'do nothing', but it was nice nevertheless to relax and move at a slower place than usual! Just love those kinds of days and sure do wish there were more of them!!

Recipe:
Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Merry Moments (SU!); DSP - Webster's Pages
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories - pom pom trim (Bazzill), vintage lace trim (Webster's), Glimmer Chips & Glimmer Mist sprays (Tattered Angels), flower embellishments (Prima), vintage trinket pin (Maya Road), micro-chip stickers/white chocolate chip (Basic Grey), gold elastic cord, glitter (SU!), mica flakes (Martha Stewart), vintage button (PTI), fabric & pearl flower from my stash, vintage print (on-line).

No comments: