Sunday, November 8, 2009

HONORABLE MENTION ON PAPERTREY INK!!!


Wow ... how exciting! One of the My Timeless Templates that I made using Lauren Meader's awesome downloadable templates received October Honorable Mention for Best Use of a Template over at Papertrey Ink! Isn't that so cool??? I used the 'Get a Handle On It' template, decorated it with a 'tea party' theme using PTI's Tea For Two stamp set and filled the boxes with tea bags, chocolates and shortbread tea cookies. Each guest at the tea party I hosted for my friends received one of these cute little favor boxes at their place setting and took them home as a rememberance of the day! Click on the link above to view all the other winners and honorable mentions in each of the categories.

Happy Stamping :)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Yeah for you Debbie! Way to go! :) So happy for you!