Saturday, November 14, 2009

2009 All Day Holiday Stamp!






WOW ... today we had our 3rd annual All Day Holiday Stamping Day of Fun at the clubhouse in my neighborhood! This year's event had 13 in attendance. Everyone brought several food items to share with the group and we had enough food to feed an army. We feasted on some delicious goodies while spending 6 wonderful hours working on our holiday cards! It was HEAVEN :)


I managed to finish up my cards ... I completed 50 of the above designs. This year's card was very intricate with many steps including cutting patterned papers, die cutting/spray painting/adhesive and glitter to chipboard snowflakes, stamping, punching, adding bling like rinestones, stickles, buttons, ribbons and elastic cording. What was I thinking??? BUT, they did come out beautiful. I'm sure they'll cost a fortune to mail, but well worth it when the recipients receive their little holiday surprise packages in the mail from our family this year!!


I'm already looking forward to next year's annual event. We may have to do a Christmas in July event to get ready for the big Stamp Day in November!! Thanks to all in attendance ... we had a ball!!


No comments: