Sunday, October 11, 2009

Warm Coffee-y Goodness for Fall!






Aren't these little gems just darling?? I participated in a pre-holiday charity event - Chix For Charity - yesterday and had some of these out on my table for sale! Thanks to ALL of you who attended ... the proceeds will benefit INTERACT - to help end domestic violence. Shopping is always FUN, but shopping for a good cause is the icing on the cake!


I made these up really quickly using Lauren Meader's MTT - Milk Made; this is the large version of the template. Inside, there is a Millstone coffee single pot bag! I used a Just Rite Stampers set for the words of the coffee flavors. The tag is from PTI's Time For Tea. The ribbons are SU's polka dots and the lace is from Linda Albrecht. I sponged the edges of everything with SU's Soft Suede to make them look more vintage ... looks like the corners have been stained with COFFEE - yum!


SIP AND ENJOY!!!

No comments: