Thursday, October 8, 2009

VICTORIAN INSPIRATION!





This is where I get much of my Victorian inspiration and love for everything old and shabby! I am lucky to call this beautiful Victorian reproduction *HOME* and simply adore my Pink Painted Lady!!! The inside is decorated as vintage and old as the outside looks! It's simply a doll house and I'm blessed to call it my own. You can see where I got much of the inspiration for my new DESIGN & STAMP ROOM ... directly from the style of my home.

I've been a collector for all 23 years of my marriage ... collecting vintage items, antiques, dolls, teddy bears, dishes and more. I just adore everything old and shabby -- the more antique looking the better. Sometimes my husband cringes at my choices, but mostly he's on board with it all! He loves our home too ... it's definitely different and not your ordinary cookie cutter house!
I've gotten some questions about where my design style comes from ... so now you know!!!

No comments: