Monday, October 12, 2009

PRETTY IN PINK FOR THE HOLIDAYS!



OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!! How CUTE is this card! The hot pink and kiwi green color combo are just speaking to me these days. I just finished designing this card and couldn't wait to post it so you could see. I think it's adorable ... what do you think??
I used PTI's new Tree Trimming Trio stamp set. So darn cute - love it! The DSP is PTI's Bitty Dot Basics for the presents under the tree. Embellishments were EK Success Tile Stickers, Creative Imaginations Velvet Brads, miscellaneous ribbons including SU's new Misletoe, buttons and glittery items found in my craft room.
Believe it or not, one of the 8 trees I put up in my home for the holidays IS pink and green - can you stand it??!!??!!
ENJOY and hope you're all having a happy stamping day!!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love the addition of the little presents under the tree! It's a great extra. I just ordered this set. This was the only tree I wasn't sure if I would love the shape of, but you card just convinced me otherwise!

Cath said...

Great use of the colors in the Tuesday Trigger, Debbie! Thanks for sharing it with the Moxie Fab World! :)

~kelly marie~ said...

Love these fun colors on a Christmas card! Wonderful!

Jessica said...

love how you used the colors for a christmas card :)