Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Too CUTE For Words!!!




Okay, so sometimes I absolutely fall in *LOVE* with some of these projects I make and this is ONE OF THEM!!! How cute are these ADORABLE little gift bags??? They would be GREAT for gift giving any time of the year -- any occasion! I was inspired for this project from a post I saw on Betsy Veldman's blog a couple of weeks ago. I just so happened to have some of the same designer papers from Basic Grey that Betsy used, so I thought I'd give these a try with my own little twist and here's what I came up with. What do you think???? I could eat them they are so darling :) I filled my treat bags with paper crinkle and some yummy tea bags - love it!!

Recipe:
Stamp Sets: 2009 Holiday Tags & Holiday Button Bits/PTI
DSP: Eskimo Kisses/Basic Grey
Cardstock: White/PTI; Bashful Blue/SU!
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Old Olive, Bashful Blue/SU!
Accessories: silver elastic cording, Vintage buttons, word window punch, glue dots, dimensionals, Old Olive/Pomegranate/Sweet Blush ribbons (SU! & PTI).

1 comment:

Charlene said...

What a wonderful job you did on these gift bags!! ZWhoever gets these will love them!!!