Friday, October 16, 2009

Tattered Angels Victorian Splendor!!

For all of you out there that appreciate and love the charm of victorian design, I'm so tickled to announce that nine of my recent victorian inspired designs have been posted to their on-line gallery! You can see a few of my projects on the Tattered Angels site by clicking on this link: http://mytatteredangels.com/gallery.php.

These nine projects were posted to their website:
  • Scrappy Tea Party
  • Cookie Exchange
  • Victorian 'For You'
  • Victorian Holiday Sweet Treat
  • Glimmered Holidays
  • Sweet Baby GIRL
  • Ice Cream For The Holidays
  • Shimmered JOY
  • Dear Santa ...

I just simply adore all the Tattered Angels supplies - especially the GLIMMER MIST and use their products regularly in my projects ... especially altered designs!

Enjoy :)

No comments: