Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sweet Holiday Surprise Package!




I don't like to throw things away that are interesting or can be used for a paper crafting project ... recycling is wonderful!!! This wonderful box is from Williams-Sonoma and it came filled with handmade marshmellows from a dear friend! We've long since consumed the yummy, fluffy marshmellows, but I couldn't bring myself to discard the beautiful box.

It came to me today ... I'd alter the box and turn it into an embellished holiday gift. A little tuck here, a little glue there -- add some chipboard, ribbons, buttons and other cherished treasures from my craft room and wha-la! What do you think? I think it's one of the prettiest holiday gift packages I've ever seen!
Inside I packed up some Fireside Mint flavored coffee with a couple of chocolate dip sticks and wrapped it all up with some yummy red and cream ticking stripe ribbon ... LOVE IT!!!
I used Melissa Frances designer stickers and pop-out glitter accents along with some DSP from MF too! I glittered the MF sticker, cardstock and muslin doilie with Tattered Angels Gold Glimmer Mist. I also used Riding Hood Red and Very Vanilla papers from SU, scalloped edge punch and a bunch of miscellaneous trims, ribbons & buttons from my treasure box!
ENJOY!

No comments: