Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sweet Baby GIRL!



Just a quick post for you all tonight ... I have a neighbor and close stamping friend whose daughter had a baby girl last week, so I had this wonderful opportunity to play with my *PINK* stamping treasures! Do I ever really need an 'excuse' to play with my pink toys? Probably not, but at least I have a 'reason' for this card! For those of you who don't know me that well, check out my post from a couple of days ago showcasing my NEW design studio and my home ... they are PINK!!!

I just LOVE the soft, pastel colors on this card. There is bing and sparkle from one end to the other and it's topped off with a vintage button from Jenni Bowlin with a tiny pink rhinestone in the middle - delicious!

I used Melissa Frances/Abigail and SU/Parisian Summer designer papers, Pebbles glittered chipboard, ZING pink embossing powder and glitter dome stickers from Mark Richards. The white paper doilie and white satin ribbon were both spritzed with Tattered Rose Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels ... when dry they have the softest, prettiest shimmer and glimmer -- simply divine!!

Congratulations, Beth, on the birth of your dear, sweet grandaughter!! Enjoy :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

I am the recipient of this card, and it is even more beautiful in person! I am in awe of your creativity, Debbie, and when you become a guest designer for SU or PTI, we'll all be able to say, "We knew her when...."