Monday, October 12, 2009

My 2009 Holiday Card Design!



FINALLY ... I finished designing my 2009 holiday card and have begun to cut, glue and assemble -- six done, 44 more to go -- oh my!

This is the fussiest holiday card I've made to date and I can hardly believe I've committed to making 50 of them, but it's also my favorite holiday card design to date as well. It is so glittery and whimsical ... everywhere you look on the card you find a new little item to admire and smile at! What do you think? Do you love it as much as I do???

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Snow Swirled, Teeny Tiny Words - SU
Cardstock: Real Read, Pretty in Pink, Sage Shadow, Melon Mambo, Garden Green, Very Vanilla - SU; Cosmo Cricket - Jolly By Golly Mini Deck (LOVE IT!!!)
Ink: Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Sage Shadow, Melon Mambo - SU
Accessories: Just Rite 1 5/8" Monogram Stamper, stickles, Bo Bunny Binder Refills (chipboard), Sizzix Snowflake #2 die, 1 3/4" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, word window punch, moden label punch, Vanilla spray paint, spray on adhesive, glitter, buttons, various trims, ribbons & embellishments, clear rhinestones.
WOW!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love these Christmas Cards! So cute!!