Friday, October 30, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You #39 Challenge Card




Since I made a girl-y, pretty, pink card this morning, I decided to try a masculine, man-ly card this afternoon! What do you think? I don't do 'masculine' that often, so kinda a bit out of my pink, frilly, ribbon, buttons & bows element, but I think it came out nice! This is also my take on this week's 2 Sketches 4 You challenge.
Recipe:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla & Real Red (SU!), patterned papers: Bella Boutique (DCWV)
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Inspirables leather stickers & words (Sticko), brads (Making Memories), button (PTI), chipboard button (Jenni Bowlin), black & white gingham ribbon (SU!).

4 comments:

Shanna said...

You did FABULOUSLY at the masculine thing! Love it!

Kazan Clark said...

super cute card! I always struggle with masculine cards and you have totally inspired us. Thanks a bunch.

Cheryl Nelson said...

Fantabulous job with the masculine card!! LOVE it!! thanks so much for playing along at 2S4Y!

mom2christopher said...

Wow, love the details on your card! Very creative! Thanks for playing! :) Kathy