Saturday, October 17, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You Challenge!




I decided to make a Christmas card for this week’s 2 Sketches 4 You weekly sketch challenge! JustRite Stampers is sponsoring this week’s sketch and they are offering a $100 Gift Certificate to the weekly winner ... so cool!! I love all the layered borders on this card plus the added embellishments and B-L-I-N-G ... love me some bling :)

I used a mixture of several different papers and embellishments to design this card including cardstock from PTI, designer papers from Basic Grey (Eskimo Kisses) and Fancy Pants Designs (Christmas Magic), fabric covered brands from Basic Grey, felt snowflake from SU, rhinestones from Melissa Frances, Pink Bubble Gum and Tattered Rose Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angles, Soft Suede ink and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter from SU.

ENJOY :)

4 comments:

tomiannie said...

I love all the different elements -- cute card!

Cheryl Nelson said...

fabulous card! love all the details!

Flower Soft said...

Well, how FUN is this! I love the collage-y feel to this and the fun lacey type border!!! Way to go!

Kazan Clark said...

Great texture - awesome coloring and shimmer. Thanks for sharing
:) Kazan