Wednesday, September 30, 2009

WORLD CARD MAKING DAY SUBMISSION!



What an amazing hobby I am privileged to share with so many paper crafters in the world! It truly is one of the most amazing things in my life - next to my wonderful husband and sons!!! I simply CANNOT get enough of creating these beautiful works of art and sharing them with all my friends. I have truely found my PASSION ... thanks for visiting and allowing me to share a little bit of my world with you today!!!
Here is my submission in honor of WORLD CARD MAKING DAY which is October 3rd! Please visit the World Card Making website HERE to view other fabulous cards submitted from paper crafters all around the world!
WHAT FUN!!!
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Charming
Cardstock: Very Vanilla & Soft Suede (SU), DSP (Melissa Frances)
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Post Card Kit/buttons/pearls (Melissa Frances), Kiwi Kiss satin ribbon, decorative scissors, sponge, glue dots, dimensionals, linen thread, miscellaneous buttons & cotton trims.

No comments: