Tuesday, September 1, 2009

WELCOME TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD!







I've been a member of our neighborhood's Welcome Committe for the past five years. I began to include some goodies from my TS business a while ago in the baskets we make up and deliver to the new residents. It dawned on me when I saw Lauren Meader's newest template - FOLD AND GO - that it was the perfect size and the perfect treat box to include afew small goodies from Tastefully Simple as a special way to say 'Welcome' to our new neighbors!!! I'll have to get busy making up a bunch of these cute little gems right away! Who wouldn't want to receive such an adorable item in a basket when they move into their new home? I WOULD (giggle)!!!

Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Boards & Beams, Sign Language (PTI), Warm Words (SU)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Pink Passion, Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Pink Passion, Basic Black
Accessories: Whisper White grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, crystal effects, scallop circle punch.

No comments: