Monday, September 21, 2009

KEEPING TABS FOR A SPECIAL GIRL!







This is Lauren Meader's newest My Timeless Template - Keeping Tabs! I made this for my best friend's daughter who is currently attending college at ECU. The school colors are purple and yellow ... Pirates. I think it came out pretty close to the school theme! The template was easy to assemble. Inside, my friend's daughter will find a few goodies ... cards & envelopes with postage on them (college students need all the help they can get!), purple note pad, tissues, Chai Tea and a snack bar. I hope she enjoys her goodie box!!!

Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Curvy Verses, Oval All, Just Rite Stampers alphabet, Heard From The Heart
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, So Saffron, Whisper White, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Large oval punch, sticky strip, 1 3/8" circle punch, scallop circle punch, So Saffron wide grosgrain ribbon.




No comments: