Friday, August 7, 2009

SCS - LSC232 Friday Challenge Projects!




I have two submissions for today's Split Coast Stampers Friday Challenge - Limited Supply #232! The challenge guidelines required you to make a card or project using only colors that have food names (yum!) and using stamps with food in them too! What fun!!
The first card is made using Stampin' Up!'s new host set entitled The More the Merrier! Cardstock colors used are: Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Whisper White (allowed) and Razzleberry Lemonade DSP ... so cute!
The second project will count for two challenges - today's SCS challenge and my own personal August Club Challenge! This is one of Lauren Meader's My Timeless Templates called Pack a Picnic (one of my all-time favorites!). Stamp sets used are Tart & Tangy and Teeny Tiny Words. Cardstock colors used are: Kiwi Kiss, Melon Mambo & Whisper White.
You can view My Split Coast Stampers Gallery HERE!
Enjoy :)

No comments: